Effective Date : 06/02/2021
As a condition of using certain features of the Service, you are required to insert personal information to the Site. You may not: (a) select or use the information of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (b) use the passwords, registration numbers or token numbers of any person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (c) use information that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. We reserve the right to refuse registration of or to cancel visit requests, at our sole discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user passwords, token numbers and registration numbers.
- Criminal or offensive activity, including, fraud, trafficking in contrabands, harassment, stalking or spamming.
- Transmitting chain letters or junk emails to us.
- Interfering with, disrupting or creating an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service.
- Attempting to impersonate another user or person, using the sequential numbers, password or token numbers of another user.
- Using any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse or harm the provided service or another person.
- Using the Service in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Decompiling, disassembling, modifying, translating, adapting, reverse engineering, or creating derivative based on, the Service, or any portion thereof.
- Calls made through this service should not contain threatening conversations, accusations or any undisciplined or illegal actions or discussions. Doing so by you or the detainee will result in the revocation and termination of the privileges granted through this service to the relevant parties.
- Recording the conversations, capturing photos, screenshots of any conversations or calls made through this service by any means, and present the obtained videos, audios or photos to the media, and posting and sharing on social media networks and other media platforms are prohibited. Doing so by you or the detainee will result in the revocation and termination of the privileges granted through this service to the relevant parties.
Your request for a Video Visit must be for you or on behalf of a minor as his or her legally authorized representative
Video Visits are a substitute for regular in-person visits in which the visitor is visiting the detainee by attending at the particular prison institute.
If your name, address, email, or mobile number or any other contact information that you provide to us changes, you may inform us and request to update, correct or omit the relevant information by informing the evisit officer in the respective prison institute.
If you registered to use the Service other than through the Site (such as visiting the prison institute), and if you do not agree with or consent to the terms of this Privacy Statement, you may request us to cancel your registration by informing the respective prison institute.
Contact information we collect for use of our service
We may collect information from you that can be used to personally identify and/or contact you and personally identify the detainee. Contact information collected through the Service may include your name, mobile number, physical address and email address.
In addition to contact information, we may collect other personal information from you that may be associated with your contact information. Other personal information collected through the Service may include your gender, information and a copy of your identity card and/or any other identification document and relationship to the detainee.
We may use information collected from or about you for any of the following purposes:
- To manage and service your registration and visit requests.
- To contact you when necessary about your visit requests and registration or your use of our services.
- To send you by mail, phone, text or email, information about your visit details, registration details as well as about our services in general.
- To administer our Site.
- To conduct internal reviews of our Service.
- To help us better understand visitors' uses of our Service.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To protect the security or integrity of our Service.
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our sites or services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the sites or services.
We seek to use industry-standard physical, technical and administrative security measures designed to protect your personally identifiable information. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the video calls you take using our service are being compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the "Contact Us" section above.
Please note that emails you send to us through our Service are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information in your emails to us.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. However, this will terminate you from using our services further.